Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Craigslist barstools!

I have been searching for bar stools FOR-E-VER!!!!! Seriously, I am not even joking. Forever.

It just so happened that the wonderful Craigslist stalker that I am...found the perfect pair about an hour and a half from where we live. Obviously, I would never travel that far just to pick up a pair of bar stools....even if they were FREE, which these were not. BUT, my friends' baby's birthday party was last weekend and it was in the same city where these cutie cute cute bar stools were located.
So, I just ran by and bought them on the way to the party!!!

These sold at World Market for $300 and I got them for $80. They are the perfect height, color, texture, and I love them. YIPEE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! :D We are looking for new chairs for our table. Time to scour the net!

    ReplyDelete