Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day goodies...

May is a crazy month. My birthday is always right around Mother's Day AND our anniversary is just a few days later. So I get to celebrate 3 times!!!


The hubs really outdid himself this year. It is our 10 year anniversary next week and we are going on a weekend trip to L'Auberge du Lac, so I asked if I could get some new clothes. Josh told me to go have fun and some friends and I had a birthday party at Maurice's.


Ohmygosh. Nothing like a party there. They close the store, invite you and your friends, give you goodie bags with discounts, and their stylists pamper you and style you. How cool is that??? I have NEVER been to a store and just shopped without looking at the price tag of anything, so this was so super cool.
I had a blast.
So, here is what I got: 2 dresses, 2 camis, 4 blouses, 2 pairs of shoes, 4 pairs of earrings, a bracelet, 2 necklaces, a lip gloss, and a bottle of perfume. YES!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lady!!! : )
    Your husband is so sweet! Glad you had such a nice time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a blast!!! :D Even despite the oops! hehe. Thanks for being a sport!!!

    ReplyDelete