Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award....


HEY!!!

Kindra from Garden of Eden sweetly awarded me....

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!!

How cool is that??!!! Thank you very much...you made my day.

If you haven't checked out her blog, you have to RIGHT NOW! She has tons of great inspirations and tutorials for crafts and recipes. You name it, it's on her blog.

In the spirit of giving, I am so ready to share the love with some other bloggers as well. So here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Tell your readers 7 things that they don't know about you
3. Award 10 other bloggers
4. Contact the bloggers about their awards

Super easy right?! Here are 7 things you might not know about me

1. I fall asleep during almost every movie we watch, even if it is really interesting. Who knows why!

2. When I was younger, I wanted to be a nurse, a writer, a journalist, Smurfette, a vet, She-Ra Princess of Power, a cardiologist, a stay at home mom, and a corporate attorney.

3. Both of my children are birth control babies...different forms. God must have really wanted these boys with us.

4. My favorite foods are cereal, meatloaf, and chicken pot pie.

5. My parents were really overprotective when I was growing up and I was only allowed to listen to music from their generation. So now I know almost every song from the 50's to now.

6. Sometimes I wish I could sew, but I don't have the patience or the desire to sit down and learn.

7. When I drive, I blare my music. My husband always gripes at me when he gets in my car and worries that I will lose my hearing. Thanks for the concern, babe!


So that was easy right???!!! And now, I get to share the love and award 10 other fantabulous bloggers....


Don't Disturb This Groove
Dejavu Crafts
Just Call Me "T"
Kristina Grapes
madigan made
Momnivore's Dilemma
Sweet Little Smoothie
Thrifty Decor Mom
messy mimi
I Heart My Glue Gun

1 comment:

  1. Thanks SO much for thinking of me for this award! I'm flattered. (and I fall asleep during a lot of movies, too!)

    ReplyDelete