Saturday, August 27, 2016

First day of school 2016

This week was the first week back to school for my boys and my first week back with the students at my job. 

It was a whirlwind, it was stressful, but it was successful. We made it!

Last week, the boys had Meet the Teacher and they got their locker, supplies, and Chromebooks. I had two happy kids and that made me happy. 



Then we were ready for First Day of School breakfast. The kids were so sleepy that they wouldn't take any photos eating breakfast, and honestly, I don't blame them. 




Lunches were packed...


They were looking great and ready to go! 




I dropped them off at 7:15 and went straight to my school for a busy, busy day. 

The kids are so cute and everyone at my school has been very welcoming. I'm looking forward to this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment